Canine Studies Diploma

Sarah

Linda has just sent me this link http://www.ukopencollege.co.uk/canine-studies-diploma-course-p-1337.html?zenid=fou3r6p5aapn3u3rp780vlp7f1

She's looking at starting this in the new year and I'm looking at starting this as well. Anyone interested in starting and getting an on line study group together - can always use the chat room ;)

Thought would give people the heads up so we have time to save :D

I had a look at this course for the behaviour :) It looks along the same line as to what I did at college (But mine was animals in general lol).

Im not sure where Im heading at the moment but if you go for it Linda and I go for the Bheaviour course which also starts next year we can both support each other :)

It sounds really interesting. If you guys definitely want to do it, try to find out more about it and if you can speak to people who have done it.

Amy - when it comes to behaviour stuff theory is really important but for what you are looking for, definitely try to find a course that allows you to learn the practical aspect as well as the theory.