Xaviers Ear!

Don't worry, Kremlin had a floppy ear too when we got him.

A friend of ours had previously went to get him and he stayed with her for 2 nights until she brought him to us and that day, one of his ears was floppy, though when the friend collected him, both his ears were straight. We assumed it was just the stress. Anyway, in 2 days it went back to normal.

There's a pic:

DSC04302.JPG

Kremlin got his first shot at 8 weekse, another one at 10 weeks and the final at 12 weeks.

He got his rabies at around 16 weeks.

Its fine, its just vert cute so make the most of it and take loaads of pics lol When i got Alaska her ears stood up but when she was 3 months and it was about 9pm she hopped onto the sofa and one ar just flopped until morning >> very cute but i missed my chance of taking a pic:(

Balto is 1yrs now and i came downstairs to find one of his ears floppy, when he was 7 weeks his ears were both down and his ears have always been softer and more bedny than Alaska's >> for example: when he runs the tips of his ears bounce up and down >> very sweet lol

Alaska had her vaccine at 7 weeks then at 11weeks and could go out by 12 or 13 weeks:) Call your vet though as they should know:)

[ATTACH]2448.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-126-13585943784305_thumb.jpg