the "ghost movie": Tangled 2

mydiamond

does it even exist?? I mean, I watched the trailer in YouTube already and it says that the movie has been released but my bro searched here and there but couldn't find the movie anywhere O_O few days ago a classmate came to me, told me about a free-download website where he saw Tangled 2 (not the title, it's actually Tangled Ever After: The Ring and The Pursuit but too long to write LOL) but right when I sent my bro to the website he came back with the same report: nothing such as tangled 2 O_O Am I being fooled by my bro or this movie is nonexistent for real? :confused: my mac doesn't have any antivirus and don't have the bravery to download one since usually the downloaded antivirus itself brought viruses to the laptop x_x without antivirus I couldn't really download anything from the net... Doesn't want this Mac suffer the same fate as my old BenQ LOL

• 4 weeks later...