Husky seems sick.

ryin33

My 11 month female husky seems to be acting odd, usually she is crazy and barks when I get home but she seems to be very calm. Occasionally acting up but nothing like before. She seems to be snorting and sort of coughing like she is clearing her throat. She also tonight been laying down away from us, she usually is jumping all over us. Earlier today she coughed or sneezed up some mucus. I will probably call the vet Monday but not sure if anybody else experienced similar symptoms. It seems like she has a doggy cold or something.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ooja1r

I was thinking the same thing, I looked up videos and she does not have a cough like that. It's more like a snort or hack every once in a while, unless this is just the start. I haven't heard her bark once all day today and I noticed her calmness maybe 1 to 2 days ago. The only things I can narrow it down to would be we have taken her to the dog park a little more frequently this past couple weeks, last week she was with a new groomer, and a earlier this week we put advantix on her for the 1st time (normally we used frontline, but notices a few ticks on her) so we switched. She is eating and drinking, but I noticed when she swallowed, it looked forced like it was a swore throat or something, hence maybe not barking all day.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5rwgne

I was thinking the same thing, I looked up videos and she does not have a cough like that. It's more like a snort or hack every once in a while, unless this is just the start. I haven't heard her bark once all day today and I noticed her calmness maybe 1 to 2 days ago. The only things I can narrow it down to would be we have taken her to the dog park a little more frequently this past couple weeks, last week she was with a new groomer, and a earlier this week we put advantix on her for the 1st time (normally we used frontline, but notices a few ticks on her) so we switched. She is eating and drinking, but I noticed when she swallowed, it looked forced like it was a swore throat or something, hence maybe not barking all day.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5rwgne

deffo go see the vet :( can't help much on health department... But I am wishing for the best for her. Give her a hug from me and my pack :)