pagerage

Not heard of it either

But Google says, from the page rage website

How to Uninstall PageRage To uninstall PageRage you must uninstall Yontoo Layersâ„¢ (the software that allows you to place the PageRage layouts on top of your existing profile.)

From Internet Explorer and Firefox on a PC: Go to the Windows Start menu on your computer and then to Control Panel > Add/Remove ("Programs & Features" in Vista & Windows 7) and click "Remove" next to "Yontoo Layers."

From Firefox on a Mac: In the top menu, go to Tools > Add-ons. Select the Yontoo Layers logo and then click Uninstall. Note: You cannot uninstall PageRage from a PC with these instructions; see the steps above for uninstalling PageRage from a PC.

How to Uninstall PageRage Toolbar To uninstall the PageRage Toolbar from Internet Explorer on a PC: Go to the Windows Start menu and then to Control Panel > Add/Remove ("Programs & Features" in Vista & Windows 7) and click "Remove" next to 'PageRage Toolbar'.

To uninstall from Firefox on a PC: Go to the Windows Start menu and then to Control Panel > Add/Remove ("Programs & Features" in Vista & Windows 7) and click "Remove" next to 'Yontoo Layers'.

Note: There is currently no way to uninstall the PageRage Toolbar from Firefox on a PC without also uninstalling Yontoo Layers, but it is possible to Disable the PageRage Toolbar, which will have the same effect as uninstalling (see instructions below).

To uninstall from Firefox on a Mac: In the top menu, go to Tools > Add-ons. Select the Yontoo Layers logo and then click Uninstall.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I gave up on FaceBook a long time ago (and for odd circumstances) so I don't have an account but you might want to look at this FaceBook article about how to remove pagerage.

Alternatively going to the horses mouth, try this link from pagerage itself.

Thanks Chip, I like wasting time just to have someone else beat me to the answer and yours looks good to me!