Spaghetti Westerns

Removed #5

I'm bored tonight, so I went looking for something to watch ... found a movie called Doc West (2009). Now I saw plenty of the spaghetti western genre while I was stationed in Japan, but never in my life have I seen one that's as funny / bad as this one is ... It's so bad it's enjoyable, just for the laughs!!!

An Old West gunslinger is forced to choose between siding with a gang of violent outlaws and law-abiding citizens while pursuing the bandits that stole his money. Doc West (Terence Hill) has a talent for winning at poker, and a steady hand with a six shooter. When a gang of bandits make off with his winnings, Doc follows them to the next town and seeks vengeance at the poker table. But the game quickly goes awry, and Doc winds up cooling his heels in the local jail. Later, when the streets of the dusty frontier town erupt into gunfire, Doc's realizes that his past has finally caught up with him, and realizes that if he's going to make it out alive, he'll have to choose sides. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi

Actually, all told, it was an excellent movie, good theme just had to ignore some of the dialogue which at times gets really bad.

How many times can you handle:

<someone> I thought you left.

<Hill> I did, but I came back.

I know that came through at least 8 - 10 times ...

sutsibe - I did, it was a hoot!!!

Rosemary - this was filmed in 2009 and he definitely wasn't any spring chicken! He's actually a good actor!

Haha - my Dad (65 years old) talks about those kind of westerns all the time - and that he saw them all the time because TV back then only like around 5 channels. LOL

The only 'western' movie I've seen, though, was 'cowboys and aliens'...but I don't think that counts. Hehe...

Haha - my Dad (65 years old) talks about those kind of westerns all the time - and that he saw them all the time because TV back then only like around 5 channels. LOL

The only 'western' movie I've seen, though, was 'cowboys and aliens'...but I don't think that counts. Hehe...

Hey - Cowboys and Aliens was a lot of fun! :P:rofl: