such a happy day LOL

GHOST R1D3R

not kidding im sooooooo happy to get my mac back from apple

best month ever new house,new husky, new av and kef speakers and now my fixed mac only the kids leaving home could beat this :yahoo:

:doglaugh:

I wanted a mac when my last computer went to that place they go to when they die. I shopped around, but just couldn't afford it. I always walk past them in the store and my husband pulls me away :( One day ............. I'll have to sell a few SG windows first though :rolleyes:

:doglaugh:

I wanted a mac when my last computer went to that place they go to when they die. I shopped around, but just couldn't afford it. I always walk past them in the store and my husband pulls me away :( One day ............. I'll have to sell a few SG windows first though :rolleyes:

you can get them on the cheap if you go second hand. i paid 450 for mine with 1 years warranty from cex. but i had loads of games and a few console to trade so ended up paying £30 LOL. if my mac went for good i would get a loan straight away for another cos once you go mac there aint no going back.

I have never considered a second hand one - definitely something to think about. They are horribly expensive in SA :( maybe that is the only way I will be able to get/afford one :)

cant speak for SA but a new macbook pro in uk will set u back at least £1000+ depending on spec