Questioning the bond between Husky and Owner

Hagon

dogs do 'expect' things as soon as they are born obvisly they will see there mum but then strate away there will be a human there in most circumstance, when there hungry they will let you no e.g howling taping there food bowl same goes for goin outside then will stand at the door and wait for you to open it or they will let you no they want to go out , anouther example, i live at home with my parents and my dog 'expects' me to come home when he can hear my car pull up and when i lock my car its qwite louad, he will be there every day waiting for me at the door, my mum and dad have said they havent heard anythin and he will just get up and rush to the door and wait for me to walk in ... dogs do without doubt expect humans to help them threw there lives , wild dogs no they arnt used to human help but if food comes for free and with no catches they will come and feed from what you are giving them prime example a fox round near me will go to a few retrants and will paintenly wait outside where people eat untill they finsh and most off the time the humans will feed him ... he goes to about 4 restrants not because he is a domestic dog or animal but because he can get food for free and with no catches ... obvesly dogs and huskys inpoticular have there historic roots but dosnent eveny one and evrythin ? people and animals adapt to things wich makes there life easyer fact

Yeah, of course they will take things if they can get it for free, again it's natural to output minimum energy for maximum results. But what i meant is that if tomorrow there were no humans around, they would survive without us. Why? Because they have these primal instincts, and while you can train them to be less prominent they will always be there.

You dog doesn't expect you home when he hears you car, he associates the noise with the fact that you are home. He doesn't look at a clock and think 'it's 4:15, i expected my dad home a 4:00'

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, of course they will take things if they can get it for free, again it's natural to output minimum energy for maximum results. But what i meant is that if tomorrow there were no humans around, they would survive without us. Why? Because they have these primal instincts, and while you can train them to be less prominent they will always be there.

You dog doesn't expect you home when he hears you car, he associates the noise with the fact that you are home. He doesn't look at a clock and think 'it's 4:15, i expected my dad home a 4:00'

obvisly they would survie without us but they wouldnt rele have a chocie i doubt they would just lay down and wait to die, yh they have instincts but come dinner time they would expect to get fed after a while as you say they would have to adapt to what they are presented with ... and yh he will associate it with the nosie but that means when he hears that nosie he will 'expect' to see me within the next few soconds ... i just think its worng to say that dogs dont 'expect' things because they do .