Holland and Barret

Just found these caplets, was wondering if anyone on here has tried them? might grab some if they are any good.......................

tablets.png

Glucosamine Complex for Pets contains a unique blend of Glucosamine Sulphate, Vitamin C and Manganese - popular ingredients found in many people products. It gives your pet the same high quality support you demand in a supplement. Each tablet contains: Vitamin C - 167mg, Manganese - 1.67mg, Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl - 500mg, Chondroitin Sulphate - 400mg

Holland and Barrett Glucosamine for pets contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin which are vital components used by the body for the constant repair and maintenance of the joints. I highly recommend this product as a daily supplement to improve mobility and prolong the active life of your pet.

- Bart Stephen, 'Pick Me Up' Pet Columnist

I wouldn't bother with Glucosamine tablets at all, there are too many "extra's" packed into tablets to make them up. Liquid Glucosamine is a far superior way of giving the supplement. More of the product is absorbed, it is absorbed quicker and as a result you see quicker improvement. Basically one down from injecting straight into the joints!!

Infact i wouldn't bother with anything (especially tablets) that doesn't use a superior quality glucosamine at MINIMUM 1500mg. Most won't do anything :(

I use Flexicose Pet for Leala one bottle last us a month and costs around 19 but she is 50kg.

Another god one is Syn-Flex which i'm thinking of changing to as can get it for around 15 per bottle and it's effectively the same stuff...

Leala has Osteoarthritis and since starting on this (after the few week introduction period to get in into her system) she hasn't had any problems at all. We are going to get some devils claw in too, to help with any inflammation that mayl occur in the future.

For the record i take the Flexicose human and it really is fantastic stuff!

(p.s. i don't work for them, lol)