bloated tummy

Hi all

As some of you know i got a new puppy yesterday she look healthy and came from a registered breeder.

But my concern is .. she has a bit of a bloated tummy its not really big but it feels tightish .

she runs about ok and eats ok . she is fully wormed.

is this just something that young pups have or have i got husky x pot belly pig :P

i guess a health check at the vets wont go amiss

Mark , Laska , Storm ( the packs getting bigger :P )

Thx guys for replies, she is going toilet ok although a little loose at the mo but i put that down to her running in the house yesterday and eating laskas left over food. little greedy fatty she is.

but ill keep a eye on her today and ill speak to the vet and see what he say's

when a puppy, or even a dog moves home, its stools will be loose.

1 because of a change in food

2 because a change in water, i know this sounds funny, but have you noticed how water tastes different in different parts of the country.

also eating your other huskies food will also cause this

check out michas tummy here

016.JPG

Iv always thought that pups should have a little rounded belly and as you say that pup is eating well, wormed and running around aswel as going poo ok then I think everything is ok but if its really stressing you out then give your vet a call to have a little cheek up.

Hope all is ok keep us posted :)

aww bless david you got a potbelly pig aswell .

Thank you all for replies im sure she is fine i just wanted to make sure and run it by you guys 1st. ill be taking her in for a vet check up and to register her in the next week so ill ask about it then while im there . just to double check.

its quite fine to be concerned, shows you care. dont worry about asking questions.

when my first daughter was born i was worried about everything, when my second was born i was an old hat at it.

as long as she is eating and relieving herself then she should be ok

As the others have said, its probably nothing to worry about at all. However, you says he's fully wormed, do you have her worming dates from the breeder, and the name of the wormer they were using?

Looking forward to seeing pics of her growing up.