Warning

Topaz

Have just read this on another forum and thought I would pass the info on...

We've just received an alert from one of our dog trainers, Pete Millson, K9 Planet, regarding the recent theft of three dogs (not Malamutes) in the Ash / Farnborough / Frimley Ranges area.

This is in the general Camberly/Guildford area of Hampshire.

The dogs are believed to have been taken by two men in a red van who target lone women walkers.

There may also be a third person who takes photographs and collects data regarding the times and places the dogs are walked (and by whom) prior to snatching them.

Pete suggests extra vigilance if you are in that area--and to know where your dog is at all times--plus being very aware of anyone acting suspiciously around you.

It might be a good time to not walk alone, and/or to vary your routine/route as well if you walk in these areas.

Seems like there is more of this sort of stuff going around these days, sadly.

it is very sad that people do this, and i heard an alarming thing, apparently a lot of dogs are stolen for breeding.

luckily we dont have a routes planned usually its when we wake up we decide where we are going to go that day.

i would be so distraught if i lost either of my girls.

thanks for the headsup

:( I walk the same route every morning as I know who I am going to see and what dogs are going to be up on the field when i get there, so sad that people do this - I don't know what i'd do if someone stole my boys i would be heat broken, they are everything to me