1st time out with a gangline

So I've been struggling with getting the dogs their walks since the baby came...they've been getting shorter walks, but clearly not the sort of walks they need to get their energy out. Tonight I decided to try something new...particularly with waiting for it to snow so we can do some actual sledding and the like. Tonight was their first night out on the gangline with the neckline on...so walking down the street went as follows: Tinkerbell on a leash, Fox and Eponine both attached to their gangline by the collar. Neckline also in place...gangline hooked around moms waist, with infant strapped to chest and toddler walking along holding mom's hand...

Fox {was a jerk at first*}, then he realized that we were working (Any time I type Fox was a jerk...please insert the following in its place: *Got frustrated that Eponine didn't know exactly what was expected of her, and tried to bite her face off until mom rawred the big loud rawr then knocked it off* ). But after about ten feet of retarded rawring things went rather smoothly. I was quite proud of the whole pack and soon we'll go ahead and introduce going in harness...fingers crossed, wish me luck and...well that's bout it.

Still haven't gotten a sled...very disappointed in the universe for conspiring against me....however this morning we did have snow...so while it was still dark out dogs were hooked up to a laundry basket and did some light work...it was interesting to say the least, but as of right now they're exhausted and sleeping so I guess it wasn't such a bad thing...just awkward. Toddler had a blast in said laundry basket and Eponine seems to enjoy it when Fox isn't being a jerk * (please see above note re: fox jerk). I'm very sad that it's not going to last long...at least the official announcement that winter is here has finally arrived.