A little help..

naomiJayne

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want to mess around with the colors there's an auto level slider you can mess around with. I haven't had photoshop in so long but when I get my desktop this coming year, I will be doing more art, for sure. Dual screening ;3 <3

I've just put it into my photoshop to see what I can do. I'm not the best at photoshop though I tend to hand draw what I need doing :P

Me to, hand drawing is the BEST! But they have this totally awesome new tool that I want to get, would be amazing for bringing hand drawings straight onto the computer. I will go find the link *runs off*

*Runs back* FOUND IT!

fXbBA1DRE84

I do want, so much!!!

Photoshop is such an amazing tool and so easy to use.

Me to, hand drawing is the BEST! But they have this totally awesome new tool that I want to get, would be amazing for bringing hand drawings straight onto the computer. I will go find the link *runs off*

*Runs back* FOUND IT!

I do want, so much!!!

Photoshop is such an amazing tool and so easy to use.

That is wicked! any idea how much something like that would cost?

No offence intended :P

you did far better than my attempt...I just don't think the pink and blues work together :confused:

no offence taken :P

you could always take the picture to your tattooist and they can then redraw the picture for you and change the colours to what you want.... I am useless at drawing so i cant do it lol

No, not bad at all. I love wacom's tablets and what not, make drawing on the computer so much easier. If it wasn't for that, I'd never be able to digitally color anything.

I tend to just do my drawing and then just use the fill tool :P

this is one I did for college when I first started using ps.

post-2355-0-87857300-1369862641_thumb.jp

and this is a hand drawing, I used a program on my iphone to edit it after I took a photo of it.

post-2355-0-55867700-1369862645_thumb.jp

As you can see i'm awful at PS.

post-6152-13586006656712_thumb.jpg

post-6152-13586006657317_thumb.jpg

no offence taken :P

you could always take the picture to your tattooist and they can then redraw the picture for you and change the colours to what you want.... I am useless at drawing so i cant do it lol

Yeah I'm sure I'll think of a million different ideas before I decide any way. It's what I always do :P

Here are some others I like.

post-2355-0-09217200-1369862663_thumb.jp

post-6152-13586006657786_thumb.jpg

post-6152-13586006658102_thumb.jpg

post-6152-13586006658421_thumb.jpg

post-6152-13586006658727_thumb.jpg

post-6152-13586006682863_thumb.jpg

Yeah I'm sure I'll think of a million different ideas before I decide any way. It's what I always do :P

Here are some others I like.

[ATTACH]31443[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31444[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31445[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31446[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31447[/ATTACH]

Third one is BEAUTIFUL! Love it!

Wow, you are an amazing artist! 3D is my forte, not so strong in 2D department.