A little help..

naomiJayne

Right, I want this idea but I want the lines more solid if you know what I mean so it's one piece ( i'm crap at explaining) so if someone wants to have a go at making this more 'tattooable' that would be great :)

I also want this symbol someone but s it looks like it's meant to be there, Also it will most likely be all in black

post-10526-0-53960500-1369746168.png

Any help would be awesome!!!

post-6152-13586006600153_thumb.jpg

post-6152-13586006600442_thumb.png

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I found a way lol - is this what you meant by making it more solid? -

[ATTACH=full]31411[/ATTACH]

I've not found a way to add the symbol just yet :)

Yeah the black looks better, I didn't know how to explain it, I don't want it to like like it's been done with a paintbrush (like the red one) hope that helps

wasnt sure if that was at all what you had in mind but its the best i could do when photo shop had to be taken off my laptop

i was wondering what it ment, its a lovely meaning

I tried turning the red black in photoshop, there is probably a much easier way than what I tried but I gave up and posted it on here instead.

This is one of my ideas any way, I liked this because of the wolf/dog things.

This is my other idea

post-6152-13586006650668_thumb.jpg

I dont know how to add it lol.... I like the one above :)

maybe just next to it?

[ATTACH=full]31431[/ATTACH]

I wasn't sure the idea would work which is why I posted it :confused:

I like the koi too, I haven't got any coloured tatts atm and I'm looking to get something new in the new year so just throwing ideas around.

I tried turning the red black in photoshop, there is probably a much easier way than what I tried but I gave up and posted it on here instead.

This is one of my ideas any way, I liked this because of the wolf/dog things.

This is my other idea

[ATTACH=full]31430[/ATTACH]

wow! that pic is amazing, either one you go for will look amazing theres meaning behind it so it always makes more sense

and i just had to put it on paint zoomed in and went over it in black lol, time consuming but it was the only way to do it

wow! that pic is amazing, either one you go for will look amazing theres meaning behind it so it always makes more sense

and i just had to put it on paint zoomed in and went over it in black lol, time consuming but it was the only way to do it

Which ever one I have I'm thinking of having it around here...

post-1092-0-95723900-1369836307_thumb.pn

post-6152-13586006651261_thumb.png

just been messing..... lol

[ATTACH=full]31433[/ATTACH]

that's lush!! but huge....

there is a filter in photoshop called Photocopy... I used that to turn it black :)

i'll have to have a look. thanks :)

legend way of showing where your getting it :P i just got kaylo's paw print and name done in that area i put pictures up me and darrell got them

I have a paw print but not Kira's I got it the day after we decided to bring her home.

post-5814-0-51339800-1369857324_thumb.jp

post-6152-13586006652731_thumb.jpg