A little help..

naomiJayne

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've not tried any big editing on my phone, only contrasts and colours ect... but there are so many apps that can do some awesome things with photo's :D

I can tell you the apps I have but I think it may be something different for android? I wouldn't know.

Here's some more..

[/ATTACH]post-2355-0-48444900-1369918078_thumb.jp

wow they are brill

Thank-you :)

post-6152-13586006701558_thumb.jpg

post-6152-1358600670208_thumb.jpg

post-6152-1358600670267_thumb.jpg

post-6152-13586006703129_thumb.jpg

post-6152-13586006703712_thumb.jpg

some of them may be the same... not sure

this is the train station by Glamorgan Uni right? :P lol

Yeah I used to work in the kfc right next to it and theres a tapas bar named flagstones I used to go to every weekend and Rickards, you know them?

The blue and purple one is the same station. and the one with the girl in in my other post is nantgarw station.

Yeah I used to work in the kfc right next to it and theres a tapas bar named flagstones I used to go to every weekends and Rickards, you know them?

The blue and purple one is the same station. and the one with the girl in in my other post is nantgarw station.

yep I used to go to Tapas quite alot when i was in Uni... the O bar, the Otley, harleys and The pick and shovel... all of those lol

small world :P I went to treff every friday and saturday for about a year and a hlaf..haven't been in ages though I'd rather have the money these days:p

it is a small world ey... last time i went out there was july after my graduation.... then we went into cardiff lol