Advice please

Laine

So I found out today that Orion has Round Worms. He and Shi both just got their medications, but Orion has probably had them for a while and I didn't know (there was nothing in his stool). He'd been having diarrhea but I thought it was the food I was giving him.

So now he's a bit underweight. Is there anything "special" I should do for him? Give him extra food, give him cooked steak or liver or chicken, or should I just give him regular feedings? Because I had thought it was his food I just started him on rice and pumpkin and was going to add chicken today (didn't have any yesterday when I started) so should I add his regular food gradually or would he be okay to just give food as normal?

Kind'a at a loss here for what to do. I feel like such a bad parent right now. :(

That's what I did with Diesel with his worm issues regular amount for a while and then I added a little extra in the middle of the day cause he was starving lol. For the most part he should tell you if he needs more after a few days. Be careful though Diesel was wolfing his down like it was going out of style the first two weeks poor boy.