Werewolf/Lycanthrope Movies, Books, and Video games

Elyse

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished with Wild by Naomi Clark. A very good read, has another unique perspective on werewolves, but its sort of a dark story with drugs and addiction and all that. I can't wait for the sequel!

Unfortunately, it only comes in ebook form and only on Kindle. But, you don't need a Kindle to read it...there's this thing called Kindle Cloud Reader that you can use to read the books. It's free.

The ebook was only 2 bucks. WELL worth the money!

The Wolf Gift is a new one by Anne Rice I havent had to chance to read it yet but its Anne Rice soo :P

Heh, I'd be a little wary of reading a new Anne Rice book! I find most of her work to be difficult to read because it's so. Boring.

The Wolf Gift is a new one by Anne Rice I havent had to chance to read it yet but its Anne Rice soo :P

I'm just finishing up "The Wolf Gift". LOVE IT! It's classic Anne Rice. I love the new character and all the moral dilemma's he's faced with. I sure hope she turns this into a series. :D

There's also the series by Terry Spear, but there are only a few good books out of the series, in my opinion, and they're so damn predictable and sorta mushy. But I like her take on werewolves and how there are 2 different types (Grey wolves and red wolves) and how she seems to give a scientific explanation on them.