might possibly need (to borrow)

BingBlaze n Skyla

a muzzle

if @Dave picks me up to go camp for the day skyla will need to be (i assume) in the boot with kodi - however she can be abit funny with dogs after her attack - now theres a possibilty she will fall for kodi soon as she meets him n just want to play however if she doesnt for his safety i will need to muzzle her in the car as i wouldnt forgive myself if she bit him (i still hate the fact she caught a dog at camp cuz i didnt know it was behind us n she did)

so if any1 has 1 i could borrow for then - n then i can give it them back afterwards - i would ideally like a basket 1 so she can still open her mouth as i think she would just try n fight a material one off n that wouldnt be nice for her

thanks in advance if sum1 does have 1 i can borrow :)

we have a couple of the baskerville muzzles. just the ordinary brown ones . we didnt see the need for the new ultra muzzles for our lot. we dont use them at the min so can send you one to try out if you want . we have a size 7 or a size 8

thanks jules ill have a look at the measurements n let u know - she will only need it for the drive to and back from camp incase she tries to eat kodi

eta: i have no idea! which 1 do you reckon would fit her?

Nix, do you think that if you were to take them for a short walk together right before you put them in the boot and let them get to know each other a little it might help? Worth a try, anyway... (Give her a chance to fall in love with him, that way! ;))

possibly - but then theres always the chance even if she gets on with him after a walk together she might then get abit grumpy after shes rested for abit - cuz i will still need to muzzle her on the way back too as when we went ot a meet i got train back with steph and charley n skyla was lying next to them for about half hour n then when charley went to get up n millie moved skyla tried to bite her n that was after 5 hours walking - so i think it would be a good idea to have it on her just to be on the safe side

possibly - but then theres always the chance even if she gets on with him after a walk together she might then get abit grumpy after shes rested for abit - cuz i will still need to muzzle her on the way back too as when we went ot a meet i got train back with steph and charley n skyla was lying next to them for about half hour n then when charley went to get up n millie moved skyla tried to bite her n that was after 5 hours walking - so i think it would be a good idea to have it on her just to be on the safe side

Millie did try to sit on her head though lol!