Rusty's Kittys

This is Chevie and Tatter Rusty's kittys. Chevie is the pure whire female that found me when she was about 9 months old on the roof of the house pregnant. Tatter is the manx fatty that we rescued from the local animal control when he was 8 weeks old. Chevie is now about 6 years and Tatter about 4 years old

28420_1137563696879_1760992583_272096_963414_n.jpg

Cute alert, how sweet, looks like Rusty has a few mates to play with lol

He LOVES to play with them....They don't like it so much :eek:. I have heard so many horror stories of huskies and cats I was a bit worried at first but he has never tried to hurt either of them. He gets rough by pouncing near them and has gotten Chevies tale a time or two but seems to realize what he has done and lays down with a pouting look on his face. He knows they rule the roost around here..lol

He LOVES to play with them....They don't like it so much :eek:. I have heard so many horror stories of huskies and cats I was a bit worried at first but he has never tried to hurt either of them. He gets rough by pouncing near them and has gotten Chevies tale a time or two but seems to realize what he has done and lays down with a pouting look on his face. He knows they rule the roost around here..lol

I don`t think that I could bring a small animal into the house now as my three are 3 3 and 4 years old and Loki the female has a high prey drive so I would not take the chance lol

I don`t think that I could bring a small animal into the house now as my three are 3 3 and 4 years old and Loki the female has a high prey drive so I would not take the chance lol

Ohhh heck no. My first Husky as a puppy almost killed chevie because he had a very high prey drive. He was also pretty sick too :(. That is a certain thing to watch. Rusty just likes to chase and bark but that is as far as it goes. We took him on vacation this summer and left the cats at home. He mooped around for the whole week and as soon as we got home he ran all over the house looking for them and barking.

Gorgeous, I would so love a cat but am allergic :( I have heard (read) that the Siberian cat, like the Siberian Husky is ok for people with certain allergies/asthma. But, can't find a breeder in SA, so you will just have to post pics of your kitties :)

I will do that. There are several cat breeds that are ok for those allergy suffers out there.