breed standard , just out of interest

adding to my post above.. mind you i have found that alot of what sites and books say to be wrong.. they say that they are not dog agressive usually.. but mine is with males... (and i socialize him more than not.) and they also say that they dont have a scene of home, so if they get out they wont know how to get back.. which that is a bunch of malarky cause klutch gets out at least twice a day to go to the park and comes right home.. ( little street tramp) and yes i am doing something to keep him in the yard.. the best thing to do to find out info, is to do just what you have done.. join a HUSKY-OWNERS forum...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isha used to get out a lot before we got a new fence, she used to dig and push the chainlink up and get under, she would do it 2 or 3 times a week despite me blocking up every way i could see of her getting out, she would go for a wonder and always be back within the hour, strutting down the path looking very happy with herself, thankfully she doesnt do it anymore due to the huskyproof fence.

here is a link that talks about their history and all. with additional links at the bottom of the page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_Husky

I do not prefer the wikipedia, sometimes is such a lier! I' not in the mood to read what is there, and i never was interested. There are so many special sites with many information about the breed...