Blister / Pimples on Finn's Tum

Hi All,

Silly question. Finn gets little blisters or pimples on her tummy. She's had probably 6 or 7 of them in the last month or so.

I don't know whether this is something I should worry about, and take her to the vet, or if it's because she's had a few treats (veggies etc) that were outside of her normal diet.

They don't seem to bother her, but usually she will be acting like the rest of her is itchy on the same days she gets them, which makes me wonder if it's just a sensitivity to something in the kibble she's having.

What do y'all think?

Thanks much!

it is quite possibly a food allergy. Best bet is to cut out all treats and only feed the kibble and see if it clears up. Then start introducing a single treat at a time and see if they come back.

It could also be stress related or any other random thing that she has been in contact with.

It's not like a nettle rash or something similar is it? Does she run in long grass?

Failing that it could be a food allergy like Cat says - suppose getting her to keep still for a pic of it is out of the question for a husky pup lol

i dont know if this is accualy true but this also happend to Suka. Lucky for me it happend right around a vet visit and the doc told me that its the equivilent of humans getting pimples. i then took that info to my breeder and she said that is true as some do get it. it could be stress related or other wise but its just a pimple basicaly.

she also told me that they usualy go through a weird teen stage where they just start their growth spurt and i belive this stage its their first fear period so could be a cause of it