Sheba catches a squirrel

Are squirrels pests where you live?

I can't imagine filming Micha when he catches something! I try and stop him and take the animal off him right away, if he kills it I dispose of it instantly.

The one time I encouraged him to kill something was when we had a rat in the house, but the lazy bugger just looked at me like 'meh, can't be bothered'!! :eek: lazy bugger!

awwwww poor thing, I like squirrels lol used to get them in our garden all the time when I could use my bird feeder. But since getting my boys we don't get any wildlife at all no :(

She's very quick isn't she, did she eat it ?

Are squirrels pests where you live?

We have many here, but they are not a problem. These videos were recorded when I used to live a few miles down the road. It seems there more of them there, which is weird because there is more woods where I live now. Sheba has caught about 6 squirrels over the years, none recently however. She also has had run ins with a couple of raccoons. Score on that: Sheba-2 Racoons-0 ;) (luckily)

Her resume also includes a couple of skunks, plenty of birds, opossums, mice and recently, where I live now, a rabbit.

awwwww poor thing, I like squirrels lol used to get them in our garden all the time when I could use my bird feeder. But since getting my boys we don't get any wildlife at all no :(

She's very quick isn't she, did she eat it ?

Sarah, it has always amazed me how quick she is even at her current age of 9. She never ate any squirrels. She would just bury them and I would dig them up and get rid of them. I've seen her eat a bird or 2, but that's about it. A few months ago, the aforementioned rabbit was the only thing she has caught in the past year or so and she ate it right up. It was something I'll never forget. For about a week, she was about as content as I've ever seen her. Almost like she waited all her life for that!