wanted: ipod touch

if anybody knows of any1 selling an ipod touch or where i can get 1 cheap please let me know - i dont mind what generation it is its for my little brother who accidently dropped his in the dogs waterbowl n i dont think its gonna work again despite me putting it in the airing cupboard to dry it out

i have 2 nanos lol - i hate touch screens - ive had a look on amazon n ebay but i think mums decided to just get him a new 1 so she can get it insured

Ah - that's what I did with my Nano. Mine's a 5th generation, so not the newest, but I didn't want the 6th generation cause it had the tiny touch screen. I looked at ebay too, but then I went to Bestbuy and I got it there. (Slightly more expensive but I got the insurance with it.)

Ah - that's what I did with my Nano. Mine's a 5th generation, so not the newest, but I didn't want the 6th generation cause it had the tiny touch screen. I looked at ebay too, but then I went to Bestbuy and I got it there. (Slightly more expensive but I got the insurance with it.)

yeh i have the 4th n 5th gen - didnt like the 6th either lol