IE9.... help??

Sid_Wolf

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree!, FireFox for me at least USED to be the go to browser, but its no where near as gd as it used to be.

Chrome is the best atm.

But IE9 is cool, I like the ability to drag tabs into their own seperate Window, Handy when u've got dual monitors ^_^

Can drag tabs off in chrome, firefox and safari too btw ..And yeah its invaulable with dual monitors I agree lol

Can drag tabs off in chrome, firefox and safari too btw ..And yeah its invaulable with dual monitors I agree lol

ahhhh :oops:, I guess I never done it at home as I only have the one monitor and at work we just have IE in our bog standard builds, so was nice when it came out in IE9 so I could split up my web pages if I needed to at work, I could install Chrome at work being a domain admin n' all, but never bothered as most of my time is either on DCs, exchange, VMs etc

sorry sorry all I'll turn my nerd mode off ;)

Oh dear... Guess your a hardware junkie then james by the sounds of it? LOL

haha yeah ;), Can't be doing Coding and stuff, I can do basics but I'm not vry good and I'd much rather get my hands on some hardware and play around with it. I do alot of admin work on the DCs and exchange to, Alot of our Servers are virtual, which means less servers but the servers we are getting in are much more meaty ;)

are you one of them developer / coding types then ;)?

• 2 weeks later...