stuff for sale

snowpups

Hi guys I just brought my guys some new lead, collars and harnesses so selling are old stuff:

NOW GONE;Red harness large size fits german shepherd, husky and malamute as can adjust it it has a clip at the top of the harness hardly used as hollie doesn't like it on £6 and postage cost

Black harness xxl size it was to big for are gus and we use a cannie on him now. Never used just tryed on gus it cost me 15 pound from jolleys a few months ago asking for £8.00 then whatever the postage costs

Pink semi slip collar small size brought for are malamute pup but don't have her any more and wouldn't fit any of the my guys like new £4 and postage

Small pink lead ideal for a pup never used £5 and postage

Blue buckle collar used on ice 20in neck for a few months still in great condition £4 and postage

Light Blue collar and lead with flowers for a puppy used a couple of times lead never used hollie grow to quick so got her a new one 2 weeks later lol £8 for both and postage

Rogz collar blue came with jasper so don't know how old it is still in great condition £4 and postage

2 black leads one is quite thin so would do for a young pup never used on any of my guys and a good strong nylon lead hardly used will swap for a red police lead if possible or sell for £5 for the strong one and £4 for the thin one and postage cost.

A black and white back pack for husky size dog brought for ice but he didn't like it used on sisters husky but she don't need it now its gone a lil bit off colour after going through the wash but as I said not hardly used £7 or near offer and postage cost.

I will give them all a wash again before sending out I might have a few more bits around I will go throught all there stuff as you can tell spoilt pups lol.

If you want any pics just ask I will sort them all out and send you a pic thank you xxxx

ill have the Red harness large size fits german shepherd, husky and malamute as can adjust it it has a clip at the top of the harness hardly used as hollie doesn't like it on £6 and postage cost

pls dude send me your postal address and ill send a postal order out tomorrow thanks

• 2 weeks later...