Thinking of maybe keeping Crested Geckos again

I love them they are one of the best reptiles out there, and they don't need heating or lighting equipment as long as you keep your house above 20C :) kept and bred they a few years ago. :) lovely animals anyway thought i'd share, and if anyone has a vivarium for sale i'm looking for one :)

INFO ON CREASTED GECKOS

8270.jpg

my son was after a reptile but we eventually opted for a corn snake. would love to see some photo's if you do get some. Check out gumtree and freecycle as there are often free or cheap ones on those sites we were lucky and got ours from a friend.

• 3 weeks later...

never been into cresteds - i kept leos before, and yemen chams,best place to get vivs cheap is reptileforums.co.uk

cant say lizards are really my expertise though as i used to breed royals. which i used to keep in R.U.B's

not sure if you can get rubs in the right hight and depth for geks but if you can they are a cheap alternative to a viv

other than that ebay/preloved?

i paid £170 for my yemen chameleons extorra terrarium from a pet store, and we sold it with the cham & full set-up (AND A 8FT HIGH FLEXARIUM) about a month later for £120 on replite forums :(

hope thats helped