xbox live connection

I used to play Halo Reach on there like crazy, but now life has be elsewhere and I haven't been able to play it. Hm...I'll have to cancel again. :P

I hate that they make you call up their outsourced people to cancel - then they try to convince you to keep the subscription.

"No. I don't want to keep it. I am not playing Xbox Live anymore and I don't want you guys to suck up my money. Go Away."

:D

I used to play Halo Reach on there like crazy, but now life has be elsewhere and I haven't been able to play it. Hm...I'll have to cancel again. :P

I hate that they make you call up their outsourced people to cancel - then they try to convince you to keep the subscription.

"No. I don't want to keep it. I am not playing Xbox Live anymore and I don't want you guys to suck up my money. Go Away."

:D

I love halo! I'm on as Cal7n :) On another note, just remove your card details and then the subscription should stop renewing. I just use codes, you don't have to worry then!

Question, what is the forum policy on links and referrals? My friends and I get our codes off one of those survey sites, so if anyone is interested i could post a link to it (yes a referral one where i would get bonus points - but quid pro quo right? ;) ) but I don't wanna be the a** breaking the rules!