what idiot thought this up

Mistyrayn

Following yesterday's news that a stage musical about Jade Goody's life is in the pipeline, I've been racking my tiny little brains to decide who should play the lead role.

The show's choreographer Victoria Hayward has come up with a few tips on what they'll be looking for.

"Obviously there is nobody else in this world quite like Jade," she says. "But hopefully we'll have a panel of creative experts and people that were close to Jade who'll be able to pick somebody. They have to be able to dance, to sing - because Jade could sing, she had a fabulous voice - and obviously to act, and to have that kind of extra special kind of sparkle that she had."

OK, so here's my not-so-short-list of possible Jades: Jaime Winstone, Lily Allen, Sarah Harding, Kerry Katona, Duffy, Brooke Kinsella, Britney Spears or - and this one's my favourite - Shana Swash (Joe's sister who played Demi Miller in EastEnders, remember?)...

WTF !!!! i know it was sad and tragic what happened but ... make a film about her life.... what idiot thought that one up ????