Your Husky's blown fur-for your own use, or not

Hi Folks, just an idea here, but what do you all think about all that coat-blowing fur? Here's a topic that will maybe give you a new way to look at all that fluff! How about turning lemons into lemonade? I'm talking about using your beautiful Husky's clean, blown fur, and making something out of it-whatever you want. For myself, I was thinking a pillowcase of the dogs playing poker and stuffing it with our dogs fluff, and sewing it back up, making a warm, fluffy pillow! You could get doggie material, or with Husky's on it and fill it up with your beloved's fur thats blown, then sew it around as a blanket! Lots of different possibilities that could make use of what previously made people go Aaaaaahhhbiggrin.gif

So, what do you guys think?

You would need a lot of it as it needs to be washed and dryed, however there is a women if I can remember that spins husky hair and can make hats coats and all sorts from it :D

Oh yeah, I'm talking about clean, dry and useable! Some members on here have 3-5 Husky's-thats alot of fur that could be used!

Yeah M8 I have three of them and oh lord do I get a lot :lol:

If you save it after cleaning it, you could do a lot with it-if you wanted to. Just thought it'd be an interesting way to use what people thought of as unusable or disposable, making something around the house with it-especially in today's economy!

Attila m8 my wife is Valkyies and she can turn her hand to anything, if you want a pillow just ask lol :D

Thats your wife? I can't remember sometimes whose is whose, I was reading some funny posts regarding a necklace with three Husky's for Thor Odin and Loki-was that you? Also-Takk(thanks in Norsk)! I may take up on that offer sometimebiggrin.gif

post-3533-13585963414772_thumb.jpg

a couple we know with huskies has an old lady knit a scarf out of the old fur.

i have been collecting my 2s fur for a year (the cats weed on the previous collection) and i am going to card it and spin it myself and make something out of it.

i wouldnt mind having it made into a cowboy hat, husky fur is suitable for turnning into felt.

i will probably just keep collecting it

a couple we know with huskies has an old lady knit a scarf out of the old fur.

i have been collecting my 2s fur for a year (the cats weed on the previous collection) and i am going to card it and spin it myself and make something out of it.

i wouldnt mind having it made into a cowboy hat, husky fur is suitable for turnning into felt.

i will probably just keep collecting it

That would be a warm scarf! Wow-that sounds like a great idea, Dave!

The owner of Glala and Dana once tried filling a pillow with their fur, but it just creeped right through it, not nice when sleeping on it :lol:

Yeah, that'd tickle the nose alright! Must be a way to line it with something non-porous to prevent that...