raw chicken breast, good or bad?

Top Tip,I buy a whole chicken and then remove the breasts, legs and wings then cut the carcas in two, the breast I cook for Linda and me and Thor gets the legs and one half of the carcas and Loki gets the wings and the other half of the carcas, so thats two Humans and two sibes fed for about £3:80, they love raw chicken and I love sweet & sour chicken with noodles,,,,,Odin has Tuna and kibble :D

yea go for it! If it doesnt upset her and she likes it why not!

I also give Storm tuna chunks (in sunflower oil) along with her kibble. It makes it more appetising for her she aint fussed on the kibble but loves our other two dogs dinner. You don't have to strictly keep to puppy food- as long as it doesnt upset her and gives her the right vitamins and protein-it will be fine.

Remember in the wild, puppies and dogs ate raw meat that they hunted so think of it that way . . . .