House Swap

Malamute

Just sat here daydreaming (only having a 3 minute break from the grind) about far off places etc etc and noticed Austinville lived in Iowa.

What a good idea to do a house swap with someone who owns a dog very similar to your own. You get to have a break without having to put your dog into a kennel and both houseowners can be reasonably sure that their dog will get looked after by someone who understands the breed.

Silly idea really but I bet Austinville and a couple of others will be thinking"Oh my God, why would I want to go to..........." if they read this.

It would be fun! AND wonderful to know your pet was being cared for properly! We don't go anywhere Bo can't go anymore. He's too old to be left alone for more than a few hours. He doesn't do well when boarded. (Prefers to be with people!) Also, as you know, being a Sibe, he's a runner (well, a slow-trotter at his age!) I rarely even leave my adult children in charge of him! LOL

This is Austinville:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=austinville,+iowa&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=42.59546,-92.955236&spn=0,359.972534&t=h&z=15&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=42.58401,-92.957071&panoid=aj6sMFvXGa-1_646hCJs9A&cbp=12,0,,0,5

On left is my father-in-laws home, right is my husband’s shop. Our house would be on the left, just before the in-laws

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=austinville,+iowa&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=42.58358,-92.957082&spn=0,359.956226&t=h&z=15&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=42.583405,-92.957075&panoid=BMgmTxoiUzg6WYFhdGeuzQ&cbp=12,266.17458997342095,,0,5

this is our home (thanks to google maps!)