Siberian Husky Welfare Calendar 2009 - FOR SALE

Jolucas

At last guys I am now going to start taking orders and payment for the calendars. These are due to be delivered to me in the next 10 - 14 days at the very latest but I would like to start taking order now.

We only have a limited number so they will be on a first come first served basis. We have 200 to sell

Calendars are 10.00 each and this includes the postage and packing.

If you are interested buying one then could you please forward your payment to be via the following methods:-

Paypal:-

www.paypal.co.uk

shwauk@btinternet.com

When you send your payment please confirm the address you wish your calendar to be posted to.

Cheque & Postal Orders

Please make all cheques payable to "The Siberian Husky Welfare Association" and sent them to me at the following address with your order requirements and your address.

Miss Jo Lucas

Siberian Husky Welfare Association

49 St Andrews Road

Whitehill

Bordon

Hants

GU35 9QN

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at southern@shwa.org.uk and if there are any urgent questions please feel free to call me on 07881 557648 or you can PM me through the board.

All items will be posted ASAP but please bear with me. I work full time during the week and can't always get to the post office, but will do my best to get the sent out ASAP and advise you when posted.

I hope you enjoy these again this year as it has been a very exciting time for me getting this together again.

The calendars when hung up are A4 in size and spiral bound across the top. The picture is at the top and calendar at the bottom with space to write in. All the pictures can be seen below.

IMG_7075.jpg

Kira-and-Star055.jpg

park005.jpg

_MG_9619crop.jpg

IMG_8763.jpg

IMG_9612.jpg

072.jpg

_MG_4560.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

Paws in the Park Pics for Sept

SHWAstand1.jpg

PinP08pix12.jpg