Red Halti needs a new home

siberian_wolf

Bought 3 haltis for our 3 so I could walk them together with some training but it would seem that Bandit actually becomes highly anxious with his halti on and after coming back from a walk with him he had awful marks around his nozzle where he just hated every minute of it!

The halti is a size 3. If your not sure if it will fit your furbaby then Im sure you will be allowed to try one on for saize at a pet shop or if your going camping you try it on then :)

So with bandit being so anxious with his halti on, I no longer use it on him so I have a spare if anyone wants. Its red in colour and comes with a saftey attachment which allows you to connect the halti to the dogs collar. I use a double ended lead with the halti and have one end clipped to the collar for casual walking and the other end clipped to the halti which I keep on a loose lead until they excessivley start pulling or lunging and I need to turn them away from a situation.

Heres a pic of Gizmo wearing his halti and you can see how I have it set up (you can also see the saftey attachment too)

gallery_44_874_123860.jpg

if anyone wants it let me know. I can bring it camping if your going otherwise can post it to you.