BIKEJOR CYCLING ATTACHMENT

nemesis

I have for sale a brand new/unused bike attachment to keep the lead from fouling into the front wheel or it can be used on either side,it is a genuine item off the snowpaws website,£30 pm for contact details

Bikejor Converter

Attach to your bike to convert for Bikejor and easy dog running

Convert your bike for safe and effective bikejoring, designed to fit either at the front of the bike to keep the lines away from the front wheel or to attach under the saddle to allow the dog to be attached to the side of the bike

I have for sale a brand new/unused bike attachment to keep the lead from fouling into the front wheel or it can be used on either side,it is a genuine item off the snowpaws website,£30 pm for contact details

Bikejor Converter

Attach to your bike to convert for Bikejor and easy dog running

Convert your bike for safe and effective bikejoring, designed to fit either at the front of the bike to keep the lines away from the front wheel or to attach under the saddle to allow the dog to be attached to the side of the bike

i'LL HAVE IT PLEASE :D