for camera geeks

lynnmw1208

Nikon came out with a new camera that looks like it's better than the D5000 that I just bought. here it is... FULL HD video now! http://nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25472/D3100.html?cid=d3100fom

I knew some of you liked cameras and were thinking about getting new ones and this one may be a possibility now. enjoy!

here are just some other new things from nikon http://support.nikonusa.com/cgi-bin/nikonusa.cfg/php/enduser/doc_view.php?1=AvUC~wp7CP8SGMe_Guwe~yL~Jvsq~5b~EwH8rjr~

Had a good look at it and for now I'd leave it, its a very good camera but a couple of things that I noticed was it only comes with the 1 lens and to buy the other one on its own is so £££ :( and where it says movie clips I would like to know what this means ? there are great camera's out there and some great camcorders but the ones I,ve seen just don't work and like I said movie clips would bother me.

interesting, but i wonder what the quality of the movies is like. i had a HD 720p kodak camera and it was fantastic, the video was outstanding. it would only record long clips if a high speed memory card was inserted.

if it had a standard card it would only record 30 seconds and for full hd that means even faster memory needed, i think it only record short sections.

i would still rather go with a cannon eos if i had the dosh for it

interesting, but i wonder what the quality of the movies is like. i had a HD 720p kodak camera and it was fantastic, the video was outstanding. it would only record long clips if a high speed memory card was inserted.

if it had a standard card it would only record 30 seconds and for full hd that means even faster memory needed, i think it only record short sections.

i would still rather go with a cannon eos if i had the dosh for it

canon eos10d on ebay around £100 to £150 still worth around £265 so good hunting if can afford one

if lucky can get a 30D for that also but is rare , i have a 10d which was my g/friends gave me it for my birthday as she upgraded to a 30d all i notice is hers is a faster shutter speed on multi shot , look exactly the same