wanted fridge/freezer or either!!

does anyone have a fridge or freezer (or both!) that they are just going to give to the tip???

we're struggling to fit food in both of ours and ozzys food just seems to be going off all the time (am sick of the smell of rotting chicken!!!!).....would love to buy bulk and stick it in the freezer or actually be able to have some normal people food in our fridge!!!!

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Try local freecycle group aimee, just search freecycle and go to your local one and join up. maybe a good way of getting one without the traverling miles

Peter

aye am on freecycle but there are a few probs with the manc one at the moment......i've got my eyes peeled in shops etc, got NO money whatsoever as it isn't a neccessity at the moment but i just thought i'd ask coz it's one of those things where someone will go 'god it was a bugger to get rid of my fridge/freezer' and i'll be like 'well we would've had it' and they're like 'oh, if i'd known you could've had it!!!'

so keep me in mind!!!! LOL

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

im still no help as im like 5hrs driving distance lol, we tipped ours last week as it wasnt getting colder than -10C and isnt anygood for human food but could of done dog food lol.

Maybe get others near you to ask/look on their freecycle

Peter x

Martin Lewis just posted again:

900 FREE £400 A++ fridges blagged for MoneySavers. They're back!

Totally free super-efficient fridge-freezers just for taking part in an energy efficiency trial

Npower couldn't cope with the huge traffic the first time, now its servers are boosted. See the Deals Note: Free Fridges

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/previewtip/?t=0794448978%2C87117