Last Chance Highway

anyone see the new episode on AP tonight? If you didn't they were rescuing some dogs from a kill shelter, and they were picking up a chocolate lab and in the kennel next to the lab was the most stunning sibe i've ever seen :( he looked sooooo sad. and when they went to let the lab out the husky got all excited cause he thought he was going home :( made me want to drive all the way down to TN and pick him up

I did not see that. My wife can't stand to watch shows like that. She starts crying. I'll have to check and see when it's on next.

it's awful, the vast amount of rescues there are, not only huskies but all breeds - why can't people think before letting their dogs mate for ££ $$ or at least if they have a dog that has a few issues, get help & keep the poor thing instead of "throwing it out" or giving up on it at the first hurdle :(

it's awful, the vast amount of rescues there are, not only huskies but all breeds - why can't people think before letting their dogs mate for ££ $ or at least if they have a dog that has a few issues, get help & keep the poor thing instead of "throwing it out" or giving up on it at the first hurdle :(

Never a truer word spoken Val! I am a whole hearted believer in the old phrase "a dog is for life not just for christmas!" and I deffinalty think that extends to any pups your dog might have! Thats why I am such an avid supporter of any non kill rescue set up and always try to encorage anyone looking to get a dog to a. do their research and b. get a rescue! Its all we with a animal moral conscience can do! :(