Liverpool FC New Manager................

Tamz

Roy Hodgson they think is the man for the job- signed a 3yr contract with them

what are your thoughts on this????

i honestly am sat here right now wondering what the hell is goin on over there....i mean seriously Roy Hodgson is gunna lead us to the title is he??? erm no i dont fink he will.............ive nothing against the bloke but surely there are better managers out there?????.......id never even heard of him til he took over Fulham lol

this is jst my opinion...hope i havent offended anyone? :) xxxxxx

Am with you I think what they have done is just wrong we need a proven winning manager not someone that might be able to do it :angry:

Hope am wrong and we win everything but I just cant see it with Hodgson :(

thats my point exactly...........jst coz he got stuggling Fulham into the Europa League final proves nothing!!!!!

i am still really really angry and hurt over Benitiz sacking so it will take someone really good to ever replace him in my eyes...it is all wrong what they did to him and now they pull a stupid stunt like this....makes you even wonder if they care about whats goin on???

sorry lmao x x x x x

Did a decent job at fulham, manager of the year last season and not too shabby everywhere else for that matter, inter, blackburn, switzerland, decent manager, fairly highly regarded too, however i hope he fails at cesspoolbiggrin.gif

boys i totally agree i am a big liverpool supporter so when i saw dalgish had put his name forward i was over the moon i have been saying all along he isnt the manager we need but then we could be wrong if he can put our players in there right place we will be laughing

just think babel + torres up front what a strike force

riera running down wing gerrad and masch in centre rodrigues on the right

then johnsson skirtel agger or cara and insua in def

not being funny but i reckon it would work

if they had the right support from the manager

oh sorry forgot reina in goal

then my subs would be

cavelari

ngog

aquialani

kyriacos

spearing

thats my point exactly...........jst coz he got stuggling Fulham into the Europa League final proves nothing!!!!!

I would say it proves everything he made a team out of the players he had available to him without spending millions (cos he didnt have any) no big "stars" in the Fulham squad but a TEAM who played as equals, i think a lot of top managers should look at what he did, Too many top players are bought just because they are a big name and the fans whan big name signings but these players don't always fit in to the team or make for a balanced side. i would also like to think (not sure on this) that most of the Fulham team will be on similar wages to one another, it can't help a team when a big name comes in on 10's of thousands of pound a week more than his team mates...can it:unsure:

I would say it proves everything he made a team out of the players he had available to him without spending millions (cos he didnt have any) no big "stars" in the Fulham squad but a TEAM who played as equals, i think a lot of top managers should look at what he did, Too many top players are bought just because they are a big name and the fans whan big name signings but these players don't always fit in to the team or make for a balanced side. i would also like to think (not sure on this) that most of the Fulham team will be on similar wages to one another, it can't help a team when a big name comes in on 10's of thousands of pound a week more than his team mates...can it:unsure: