Fable 2

Really see the thing is the 1st grphicly was awsome the story was pretty good wel made but lacked well much challenge the suits upgraded all looked the same they copped out with guns by making them have multi functions one you have them thats it few different enimies woul dhave improved it greatly buts the gravity an physics were very cool esp with lighting effetcs

check this out though :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeusExOfficial?v=4FRWYRqaGFE&feature=pyv&ad=5294376298&kw=deus%20ex%20human%20revolution

Really see the thing is the 1st grphicly was awsome the story was pretty good wel made but lacked well much challenge the suits upgraded all looked the same they copped out with guns by making them have multi functions one you have them thats it few different enimies woul dhave improved it greatly buts the gravity an physics were very cool esp with lighting effetcs

check this out though :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeusExOfficial?v=4FRWYRqaGFE&feature=pyv&ad=5294376298&kw=deus%20ex%20human%20revolution

i loved the story, probably the only reason i played through it. i agree about the suit upgrades, also i hated the zero-g rooms, made me so frustratedlaugh.gif

that's looks awesome, definitely will have to give it a play when it's out

been playingf red dead redemption like its a drug get hooked having gang wars online though was not imoressed after i got a bounty of 3479 jus to be killed by a 5 year old who kniffed me could hear his dad laughing in back ground as its me mates boy lmao

been playingf red dead redemption like its a drug get hooked having gang wars online though was not imoressed after i got a bounty of 3479 jus to be killed by a 5 year old who kniffed me could hear his dad laughing in back ground as its me mates boy lmao

lmao excellent!!! - got this game not played it tho - me thinks me might have 2 give it a whirl 1 night