Twitter Integration

Marc

Hi Guys,

As promised with the update to the forums software, we now have full integration with Twitter as we do with Facebook.

What does this mean?

With twitter/facebook integration you can update items on the forum directly from twitter/facebook and vice versa. So for example I post my status on here and it also tweets that status when I tick the twitter checkbox just below the status entry. In fact if I wanted I could update my status here and update both facebook and twitter with the same status should I wish to do so. Various other things can also be synced such as your profile picture, avatar, about me page and more.

How do I integrate?

Simple visit your "My Settings" page which can be found clicking on your name in the top right, go to the profile tab within this page and click on either facebook connect or twitter connect. You will need to sign into your facebook/twitter account and allow husky owners to post to there from your account similar to other facebook or twitter apps. You will then be given options that you can set. Choose the options you would like to update and thats it, your done.

This also means you can sign into husky owners using your username and password for the site, or by using your facebook login through facebook connect, or your twitter login through twitter connect.

Enjoy