Help needed 4 a rig

Well ive finally decided im gunna join in the fun.

My other half said we can get a brand new 1 from Pawtrekker would u suggest that or get 2nd hand ?

Will have 2 buy the harneses and stuff, am new 2 all this but cant wait. Mushu n Nanook r naturals so i cant wait 2 get stared. SO...... to all that have been doin it 4 ages lots of advice pls.

Thanks

Emily

Also , if you do change your mind and decide to go for a scooter instead (no need for a permit) then have a look at the Dax Scooter http://www.dax-scooter.com/. Not tried one myself but they look like an amazing bit a design plus their sold by a UK company and chris at Dax seems like a really helpfull guy, so i think the aftersales care would be really good

Adjam

There are a lot of different rig makes out there, I have a Steeldog and think its fantastic. Bruce Hall makes good rigs, a friend of mine has one, and I think they're a bit cheaper than the Steeldog (but don't quote me on that). I don't know if Culpeppers have started making them again, I know Phil was hoping to. I think it depends on your size, I tried a rig belonging to someone who had bought it second hand and it was incredibly wide. It had previously belonged to a very tall man. So, if there is any way that you can get to any meets (unfortunately none now for a few months, but you wouldn't be running the dogs much during the summer anyway) I would suggest you have a look at a few, and ask if you can stand on some and see which is the most comfortable for you.

Or, if you know anybody with any rigs, go and have a go, just stand on them, squat down a bit, see how they fit to your sizebiggrin.gif

Best of luck, it is sooooooooooooooooooooo addictive.

Emily - Lucy is coming camping in October and has a Bruce Hall Rig - i'm sure she'd let you have a try on it - a few months away I know but one to think about :)

Karly doesn't make the xback harnesses so you'd need to get these from another site x