need tips and advise

advise or tips needed please help!!!

when i take my wee man n duke to the park i always make sure duke has a play and tire him out before i take my wee man onto the park and have to tie duke up.he constantly will bark and bark till its time to leave!ive tried ignoring him,giving him a chew toy,a firm no then walking away but nothing seems to be working!i dont not want to take him out to the park because theres always other doggies for him to play with but i know its anoying for other peaople to be at the park with duke barking all the time!please help!!

i can sit on the settee with my son with out him gettin jelous.if im on the floor though duke will sit on my knee and samuel will then push him off if hes had too long with me haha,duke thinks hes like samuel tho hes a wee man like him not a pooch haahaa x