MARC?!?! other computer geeks?!?!? Please help!!!

Ok so the headphones for my fone are shite, so I've stolen Ricks Ipod laugh.gif

Im trying to download and install Itunes but its not working!!! sad.gif It'll download, then says something about a file in temp internet files is not a valid WIN32 file blink.gif

I've deleted my temp internet files, cookie and all that stuff now and Im not trying to download it again, 40% atm... taking forever!

Any ideas how to fix it if that didnt work????

first make sure you are downloading the correct version for you operating system, will either bit 32bit (x86) or 64 bit(x64).

If the file or program you're attempting to run is corrupt or missing, Windows will be unable to execute the file properly and sometimes generate this error message.

sorry I didnt see this yesterday.. itunes can be a bit arsey when clicking run directly from your browser as it has to hold all the files in a temp file and remove them afterward, so you need to save it somewhere and then run it. Usual Apple annoyances unfortunatly, and to make it worse it doesnt seem to happen on all computers.