Husky as a mediocre hunting dog?

I have a west siberian laika and I want to get another dog, so I'm in the research phase, looking into different breeds. Would it be possible for a husky to tag along on a hunting trip/learn to hunt (even if badly)?

I know they're not bred for hunting, so it's not a dealbreaker if they couldn't, but it seems that they are very vocal and have high prey drive. I only hunt raccoon and squirrel. So, would it be possible for them to figure it out since all they'd have to do is follow my current dog, chase the squirrel/raccoon and bark at the squirrel/raccoon?

They wouldn't have to tree it, or otherwise be especially good at the task in general. My current dog does just fine solo, so only one of them actually needs to be competent lol. 

I'd train them from a pup like how I trained my laika just so they're really excited about squirrels and raccoons and at least get the idea that they're meant to pursue them even if they may not be good at it.

I just don't want to leave them at home. Seems mean to take one dog on a multi day adventure, and leave the other one home if they're capable of coming. My current dog wears a GPS and bell, and so would the husky. (My dog's recall is near perfect, but I still don't trust 100%, things happen.)

I've also been getting into canicross and bikejoring with my laika, so it seems like theoretically they'd be a good "compromise" team, haha. The husky would be the better "sled dog" and my laika the better hunter, but with enough crossover that they can both be involved in everything once the husky is old enough. :)

In my limited opinion  (only owned huskies for 8 years - and only two of them)  - the one thing that immediately came to mind is that the husky is not known for recall  once reaching adulthood.   Prey drive does not seem to be a problem  with either of my two,  however one loves the chase and capture but lacks the 'kill'  - whilst the other will kill anything smaller than himself (and that is a big problem).

I know there are people in the world who travel with their dog off lead in the wilds and have done for years ...............  I would never take that chance.