Husky Biting

Hello, I’m January 2023 we adopted a rescue husky. She was in a really unfortunate situation at a breeding/hoarding home. She never had any affection from humans. Before she was 1 years old she was a mom. We adopted her and have been giving her the best life we can. We got her spayed, got her a great trainer and have seen HUGE improvements. But she has nipped my son 3 times now and I don’t know what to do. This time she broke skin under his eye. He and I were both sitting and petting her when it happened and then with no growl or warning she just whipped her head and got him. Any suggestions? We all love this dog and would be heartbroken if it didn’t work out, especially since we’re trying so hard. As it is we already have it where our son who is 10 doesn’t pet or play with her unless we are there since she has done this before. Help! Thank you in advance!