My dog is pooping meat type poop... what can i do?

Hello everyone,

I am a bit concerned about my dog's recent behavior. Lately, I have noticed that he has been pooping  meat type poop, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I've been feeding him a raw diet for a while now, but I have never seen anything like this before.

Has anyone else experienced this with their dog? Is this normal, or should I be worried? I'm not sure if it's something that will go away on its own.

TBH  I have never come across this before.     The obvious answer is to take a sample of the poop and get it tested.

On the other hand - can you let me know exactly what you give your dog to eat  -  detailing all his different meals?    Also his age, general health/any health problems,  any other symptoms etc.       I am a dog food nutritionist, holding both raw dog food and advanced canine nutritionist qualifications.

• Like 1