mosquitoes

SurudRump

Mosquitoes develop in standing water. If your creek is flowing, even perceptibly, then it is unlikely that mosquitoes will be developing in that water. If there are standing pools present, then it is possible that mosquitoes will be found within those. I have won a lottery hunt and I've been hunting for a while, mosquito yard spray has helped me to remove all the mosquitos from my backyard, each and every time I go there I get pleasure. You'll need to get rid of all receptacles that may have stagnant water in them, within and beyond your yard. Clear clogged drains in nearby areas

For yourself any product with deet in it should works…dogs I do not know never had any problems with mosquito bites on them mine just shrug it of and keep going…

• 2 months later...

You can buy a special ointment at a pet store. Pet shops sell pet food, cages, pet toys and much more. Often the prices in the shops are more expensive than on the marketplaces. For example, at https://chewy.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html I found information about a company that gives people the opportunity to sell pet products at affordable prices. I only use the chewy marketplace.

I don't really have any advice on mosquito repellent for dogs. I basically live in mosquito land and although the dogs get bitten sometimes, it doesn't really bother them all too much. Dogs have a lot of fur so it's much harder for a mosquito to find a good spot. Usually the only spots they can find are their paws on noses. Often mosquitoes just go to the easier target (me!) than the dogs 😅

But I can give you a fun little fact you might not now. The saliva of a mosquito causes us an allergic reaction. This is why it gets all red and super itchy. Well, it turns out that we, humans, are the only ones who are allergic to this. Dogs are not allergic to the mosquito bite. They do not experience the itching that we always associate mosquito bites with. They might feel the bite as it happens, might even get a bit annoyed with it. But once it's over they don't notice anything any more.

Still not nice of course if your dogs get bitten. But it's good to know it bothers them waaay less than we do (and I may or may not be a bit jealous of this super power).