corgi husky mix?

emily404

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I have 2 years old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Surprisingly, she got pregnant. I was shocked when we came to the vet just to do a daily checkup and he said that my dog is pregnant. The only dog that could be a father is our neighbors Husky... I tried to read about this mix on the internet and found an article about Corgsky. I posted a link here. Maybe anyone of you has this mix? Maybe you know someone who have this mix? What about dogs personality and health? Thank you for your answers. 😕

Did your vet not suggest galastop to terminate the pregnancy ,  a small dog giving birth to larger breed puppies can be very dangerous for them 

Have you also let your neighbours know?  A male dog mating xa n actually alter their personality too , they should be made aware , you can also find out if the dog has any health issues you should be aware of 

Archived