Husky meet in our backyard...

robke

5 hours ago, TheIcePhoenix said:

Are they both yours? Looks like they tuckered themselves right out! Next is the feasting of food!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

yes they are our  Bindi on the right Alpha on the left...

Just now, Emma said:

Looks like you had a gorgeous day over there Rob emoji1360.pngemoji1360.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

we did now it is cold and raining LOLOL

Sounds about right.
Apparently we’re due a heap of rain tomorrow too, so we’ve been making the most of the sunshine today whilst we can! I think my sister said she was having a BBQ tonight [emoji23]

It's hard when it's raining...big downpours here too. Mine become muddy babies!![emoji847]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Love the photo of ALPHA I believe, hiding in the shade!![emoji41][emoji4] The one on the couch is too adorable!![emoji4] (So your spot is probably on the floor!![emoji23]) Also, it looks like you have an adorable third [emoji240] laying on a doggy bed!! They are all beautiful!!
[emoji847][emoji171][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]

I love the Chesterfield leather couch... it's gorgeous and I'd love to have it!![emoji847] But then my dogs would take it over just like your dogs have done!![emoji23][emoji23] I'm so happy IWAN has his bed too!![emoji847] I guess that's the doggies' lounge only!!
[emoji171][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji847]

7 hours ago, chelseafan said:

The last pic made me laugh, very regal position!

well Bindi is the regal Queen B ....:D

4 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

I love the Chesterfield leather couch... it's gorgeous and I'd love to have it!!emoji847.png But then my dogs would take it over just like your dogs have done!!emoji23.pngemoji23.png I'm so happy IWAN has his bed too!!emoji847.png I guess that's the doggies' lounge only!!
emoji171.pngemoji252.pngemoji252.pngemoji252.pngemoji847.png

Oh that is not the only dog bed in the room on the otherside of the couch there is another one...then there is Iwan's own which is on the otherside of the tv and then there are 2 in our bedroom...and no they are not spoiled...LOLOLOLOL

Oh that is not the only dog bed in the room on the otherside of the couch there is another one...then there is Iwan's own which is on the otherside of the tv and then there are 2 in our bedroom...and no they are not spoiled...LOLOLOLOL

I bet they still sleep on the floor....!!!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived