Aberdyfi beach today!

chelseafan

Took Cai, Luka and Toby to Aberdyfi today, they all love the sand, they took it in turns to go on the 50 foot lead, I’m especially proud of Luka as he didn’t growl or become reactive to any dog, all of the dogs were off lead apart from mine, even on the 50 footer.IMG_1733.JPGIMG_1721.JPGIMG_1730.JPGIMG_1720.JPGIMG_1722.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Well done Luka. [emoji3]
Beautiful scenery there. Looks heavenly [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Thanks, it’s One of my favourite places, everybody and their dog was there so it was a test for Luka, he’s come on a lot, even when a black lab came bounding over, off lead, he didn’t react.
[emoji3]

Love the Doggi Yoggi!! I bet the dogs were in love!!
[emoji252][emoji252][emoji510][emoji510][emoji847][emoji171]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Chicken flavoured frozen yoghurt [emoji23] they loved it, might have to have a go at making some for the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

That's a great idea JANINE!! If you come up with a recipe, let us know!! I know all doggies would LOVE that!! I may have to experiment with some YUM flavors too to freeze when it's hot out!!
[emoji847][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji511][emoji511][emoji511][emoji511][emoji171]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived